Hi Sean,

I’m fine with it. Thanks for your help.

Best, Jan

From: Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 5:37 PM
To: dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Assign new users to Jira issues

Hi Jan!

They need to be added to the "contributors 1" role in the jira
project. Anyone with the administrator role in the project can do it.
By default we add PMC members to that group, but it's open to
basically anyone who wants to do the work.

You fine with being added to the admin group? If so please make sure
you have a good password  (complexity, not reused, etc).

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:53 AM Jan Hentschel