Thank you for the comments, Stack and Josh.

It looks like the author agreed that they give us special permission to
use Lanterna under Apache 2.0:
https://github.com/mabe02/lanterna/issues/415

In this case, how to proceed? We need to make a note of this
(maybe in http://hbase.apache.org/license.html)? Or we can just use
the library without any notes?

Sorry to bother you, but I'm not familiar with license things.