Sounds good to me.

So, should we move the images to the hbase-site repository (
https://github.com/apache/hbase-site)
and move the README itself to the HBase Book?
I think we can do it in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-22986.

> every time we pull the repository for the builds it adds +31MB every time.

To avoid this, I think we need to remove the images from the history of the
source repository maybe by using filter-branch?
https://git-scm.com/docs/git-filter-branch

What do you guys think?