Hi Team,

I am analyzing Rolling Upgrade support from HBase 1.3 to 2.2.2.
We have some tables uses dynamic co-processor jars

As I understand code from
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost only one jar from
the HDFS path is loaded. There is no provision to provide alternative HDFS
paths to handle the RS which is not upgraded yet.

For example if jars are upgraded in HDFS path, 1.x RS yet to be upgraded
fails to load CP class (if restarted due to crash). Otherway if jars are not
upgraded, 2.x RS fails.

Please help me find if there is any mechanism to handle this problem.

Regards,
Kanaka

--
Sent from: http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/HBase-Developer-f679493.html