Had a brief tangent with Peter in backchat about branch-2.2 and how it's not on current thirdparty releases, but, now that I understand where we are, I'm good with rc0.

* Sigs/xsums good
* rat-check fine
* running dev-tests w/o issue against branch-2 (since Duo built master)
* tried to build phoenix too, but ran into other issues (see aforementioned tangent)

I'm OK with this as it is, but am also OK if we fix releasenotes. IMO, we could just fix releasenotes.md when doing copy from dist/dev to dist/release (don't need new jars -- they aren't changing).

+1 (binding)