Thanks Zach.

> It actually performs even worse in this case in my experience since Chaos
monkey can consider the failure mechanism to have failed (and eventually
times out) because the process is too quick to recover (or the recovery
fails because the process is already running). The only way I was able to
get it to run was to disable the process that automatically restarts killed
processes in my system.

Interesting observation.

> This brings up a discussion on whether the ITBLL (or whatever process)
should even continue if either a killing or recovering action failed.
I would argue that invalidates the entire test, but it might not be obvious
it failed unless you were watching the logs as it went.

I'm coming to a similar conclusion -- failure in the orchestration layer
should invalidate the test.