TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish fails consistently for me but the related code
has not been changed for more than a year...
I guess it should be a environment issue.

+1 (binding)

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
Rat check: Passed
Compatibility Report: OK
Run all UTs: As said above, only TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish fails but
seems a environment problem.
Started a standalone cluster: OK
Checked Web UI: Nothing strange
Tried basic shell command: OK