Regarding "slave", it is a stretch to point to an esoteric technical
definition and ask someone to pretend like all the other pejorative
meanings relating to power relationship are somehow not meaningful. If we
were to be accused of "turning a blind eye", that charge would stick, in my
opinion.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk