Congratulations!

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "user"

<vjas...@apache.org&gt;;
??????:&nbsp;"hbase-dev"<dev@hbase.apache.org&gt;;"hbase-user"<u...@hbase.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;[ANNOUNCE] New HBase PMC Huaxiang Sun

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Huaxiang
Sun has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the HBase
project. We appreciate Huaxiang stepping up to take more responsibility for
the project.

Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!