Congratulations!

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "user"

<vjas...@apache.org&gt;;
??????:&nbsp;"hbase-dev"<dev@hbase.apache.org&gt;;"hbase-user"<u...@hbase.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Geoffrey Jacoby

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Geoffrey
Jacoby has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

Thanks so much for the work you've been contributing. We look forward to
your continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Geoffrey!