Inline

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 4:51 AM Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org> wrote:

> My understanding is that backup work is not ready for inclusion in 2.x.
>
> The talk of removing it from the master branch and proposed adoption of the
> feature through more involvement from some community members were not so
> long ago.

I am working on backup changes as per the discussion in email with
subject *[DISCUSS]
Hbase Backup design changes*

Removing it entirely may not be a good idea, as we are using it in
production and I see a good value addition with this feature instead of
starting fresh.

Maybe in a month or two, I will be able to close it.