Congratulations and welcome!

From: "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <palomino...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:10 PM
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>, hbase-user <u...@hbase.apache.org>,
user-zh <user...@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Xiaolin Ha(哈晓琳)

[CAUTION] The sender of this email is outside our organization. Please DO NOT
CLICK links, download attachments or respond unless you recognize the sender
and know the content is safe. Please contact IT immediately in case you find it
suspicious.

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Xiaolin
Ha(sunhelly) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Xiaolin's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to her continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Xiaolin Ha!

我很高兴代表Apache HBase PMC宣布哈晓琳已接受我们的邀请,成为Apache
HBase项目的Committer。感谢哈晓琳一直以来为HBase项目做出的贡献,并期待她在未来继续承担更多的责任。

欢迎哈晓琳!