TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop is failing for me locally, with
openjdk 8u292.

Maybe related to HBASE-27411? Not sure why pre commit did not fail in
https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/4817...

Test set: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008
s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop
Time elapsed: 0.003 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/bouncycastle/jce/provider/BouncyCastleProvider
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.createBootstrapEntries(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1483)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1828)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1248)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.minikdc.MiniKdc.initDirectoryService(MiniKdc.java:378)
        at org.apache.hadoop.minikdc.MiniKdc.start(MiniKdc.java:314)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.setupMiniKdc(HBaseTestingUtility.java:4249)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop.setUp(TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop.java:67)
        at
        at
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:59)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:56)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.invokeMethod(RunBefores.java:33)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.SystemExitRule$1.evaluate(SystemExitRule.java:39)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.FailOnTimeout$CallableStatement.call(FailOnTimeout.java:299)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.FailOnTimeout$CallableStatement.call(FailOnTimeout.java:293)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:352)
        ... 22 more

Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org> 于2022年10月14日周五 02:01写道: