The problem here is that, in normal cases, when there is
inconsistency, we should trust the one in master local region, but in
the downgrade and upgrade scenario, we need to trust the one in
zookeeper and migrate it again. I do not think it is a good idea to
include such logic in normal code path, it could lead to confusing
behavior...

Viraj Jasani <vjas...@apache.org> 于2023年11月22日周三 15:12写道: