Karsten Spang created HTTPCLIENT-1736:
-----------------------------------------

             Summary: TGT is forwarded to server when using Kerberos 
authentication
                 Key: HTTPCLIENT-1736
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1736
             Project: HttpComponents HttpClient
          Issue Type: Improvement
          Components: HttpClient
    Affects Versions: 4.5.2
            Reporter: Karsten Spang


In {{GGSSchemeBase.generateGSSToken}}, line 133 in version 4.5.2:
{code:java}
        gssContext.requestCredDeleg(true);
{code}
For Kerberos, this means that the client will forward the to TGT to the server. 
First, I don't see why you would want that, as that is an unnecessary security 
risk. Second, I have a problem with my {{SecurityManager}} (Oracle's 
in-database Aurora security manager), so I am unable to create a permission for 
this that works.
I suggest to change this to
{code:java}
        gssContext.requestCredDeleg(false);
{code}
There might be situations where a client application would actually want to 
pass the TGT, but it should be possible to control this.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to