Am 2017-05-10 um 09:59 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:

I collected all your latest SVN commits and pushed them to the Git
repo. Nothing should have been lost.

One personal request. Do you think you could try to make your commits
less granular and combine logically related changes into larger change
sets?

You have committed 6 changes, all of them related, and all of them
pretty much one liners. Now that we have Git I am very, very tempted to
start squashing your commits and force pushing the changes back to the
repo.

We should talk about this in a separate thread. With Git comes more disciple but also a better way to make your own work cleaner avoiding 10 cleanup commits.

Michael