This information is useless :-(

Pay close notice to:

The code:
org.infoarmor.application.config.HttpClientConfiguration#sslContext(), line
170
...obtained a handle to the hashing algorithm seen here, which is
considered insecure:
digest = java.security.MessageDigest.getInstance("SHA-1")

What does this have to do with our project? Is org.infoarmor your own code?
Another library? Whose?

Gary