Hi Mahesh,

There are two steps for enabling delayed rebalance:
1. Set DELAY_REBALANCE_TIME in ClusterConfig. The unit is milisecond.
2. Change the REBALANCER_CLASS_NAME of IdealState for resource to
DelayedAutoRebalancer:
For example , idealState.setRebalancerClassName(DelayedAutoRebalancer.class.
getName());

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Junkai

--
Junkai Xue