GitHub user lei-xia opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/150

    Refactor ClusterDataCache, break it into small cache components,

    1) Refactor ClusterDataCache, break it into small cache components,
including CurrentStateCache, InstanceMessageCache and TaskDataCache, and put
the refresh logic into each cache component itself.

    2) Enable our helix-core admin scripts to be able to pump log lines into
the console by default.

    $ git pull https://github.com/lei-xia/helix master

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/150.patch

    This closes #150

----
commit c456971852c78b424fc1186173eb5a661d26640a
Author: Lei Xia <lxia@...>
Date:   2018-02-06T01:26:24Z

    Refactor ClusterDataCache, break it into small cache components, including
CurrentStateCache, InstanceMessageCache and TaskDataCache, and put the refresh
logic into each cache component itself.

commit 90e27fd72ddf5d8e734f54a01bc4e57aca042df9
Author: Lei Xia <lxia@...>
Date:   2018-02-08T18:51:31Z

    Enable our scripts to be able to pump log lines into the console.

----

---