Hi Dlmuthu,

Currently, Helix does not support rerun workflow feature. If you would like
to reexecute the workflow, please submit a new one.

Or for your scenario, was the workflow caused by job failing? If yes, you
can increase the number of failed threshold for job level and task level,
which can keep the tasks retrying and not failing the workflow.

Hope this answer your question.

Best,

Junkai

--