Hi Junkai,

Average load is like 10 - 20 workflows per minutes. In some cases it's less
than that However based on the observations, I feel like it does not depend
on the load and it is sporadic. Is there a particular log lines that I can
filter in controller and participant to capture the timeline of workflow so
that I can figure out which which component is malfunctioning? We use helix
v 0.8.1.

Thanks
Dimuthu