A brief meeting notes for today's sync up meeting:

   -

   Updates
   -

      Huijun has been working on a failure handling (mostly for aurora)
      issue in heron update command (topology state not recovered to
the previous
      state). Also internal webhook integration.
      -

      Runtime config design doc is stable enough in major components (there
      might be notes in details.) and coding is started and one PR in
TMaster is
      ready for review.
      -

      A doc about per-component CPU config as well as other resource
      related config is available. Jerry will have a look.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mDDW6Lc0PXT8JD29n1zc3hv3G5LPXAoX4KkXu0Ycnds/edit#
      -

      Jerry got an issue that stateful example is not working (throwing
      exception). Maosong/Jerry will take a look
      -

         Note that currently stateful support is low level API and single
         thread only.
         -

   Discussion
   -

      Apache migration. We need a migration plan to discuss and review.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-G5qbFN1ftDRf42Dee_BjlEZ75C-gVdGJ_uaGIL8qx8/edit?usp=sharing
      Here are a few questions we need to have answers.
      -

         pointing the heron.apache.org - github pages
         -

         how to automatically do daily digest for slack and push into dev
         mailing lists
         -

         can we use the apache infrastructure for it?
         -

         When can we start using apache infrastructure
         -

         How to get access to Apache Maven repo
         -

         Whom we need to contact?
         -

      Other Apache migration thoughts have been talked about in the meeting
      -

         We need to replace all package name, but it is likely to require
         some config changes.  Maybe hold on until we have a plan and thing are
         ready.
         -

         We can move website/document first, but needs to set up SVN. There
         are other tickets and setups works. @karthik
         -

         Git repo. How to keep stars/forks in github?
         -

         Github issues or Apache jira?
         -

      First meetup.
      -

         Will be hosted in Twitter
         -

         User oriented.
         -

            Estimate 2 hours,
            -

            We need have step by step instructions to start topology
            locally/aws.