Hi -

Chris from Infra has replied. The next steps for GitHub integration are:

(1) Someone with admin rights from Twitter will need to grant one of the Infra
sysadmins temporary access to twitter/heron to do the transfer.
Ask who from Infra will do the work and connect the two sysadmins.

Once Infra completes:

(2) Each team member will need to go to id.apache.org <http://id.apache.org/>
and make sure that there GitHub id is entered. There are additional steps -
here is OpenWhisk’s documentation [1] and ServiceComb’s [2]

HTH,
Dave

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer