Brief notes for today's sync up meeting:

   - Apache release is in progress (Neng & Ning). Licenses for 3rdparty
   libraries have been created and heron folders have been created in apache
   dist.
   - K8s deployment improvement is on going (Karthik).
   - A Samoa integration branch is created for devs to discuss and work on
   it (Saikat).
   - Example topology running on Normad uses a lot of resources which is
   not good for new users. Jerry taking a look at topology and configs.
   - Room is found (Palo Alto) for monthly meetups (Sree).