No objection so far.

Here are my updates:

- Discussed with Saikat about Machine Learning with Heron. We are planning
to create a new target in Apache Samoa project similar to the existing
Storm support.
- Working on user Bolt/Spout support in Streamlet API. I am stepping back a
bit and reconsider user Bolt as a Custom Operator way and see if this can
make the support more straightforward. I would like to keep the type safety
feature but it seems to be tricky.