Any thoughts on this email?

Hi All,

After  several conversations with people across the Heron repo we keep
hearing that a Heron convenience binary release would be appreciated.
Based on some feedback from Dave we need to decide on what type of
packaging is helpful to Heron users as the first step to getting people
what they want/need.

Right now we have, but not released in a while:

Heron Docker Containers:
- CentOS
- Ubuntu
- Debian
Heron install scripts
- CentOS
- Darwin (MacOs)
- Ubuntu

Does anyone have a preference on which package and distro they would like
us to start with?  If possible, I would like us to scope down to one
supported docker image to use for Heron.  Maintaining 3 separate images is
quite a task.