Hi All,

The javadoc issue should be fixed on both the website build and in the code
base build.  I believe we have one more issue to fix before we start the
next release candidate vote.  The last issue I can think of is fixing the
IDE setup scripts. I have an idea of how to fix them. It seems that Bazel's
behavior has changed over time resulting in the setup scripts to fail while
doing a reverse lookup on targets when looking at a source file.  Once we
have this fixed I think we are good to go.

Just a note, it might be helpful to note in the next vote to note in the
email that it takes anywhere from 30 - 45 minutes on a fresh build to
setup eclipse or intellij with Heron.  It might save some people some time
during the vote if they do not wish to wait that long to view the codebase
in an IDE.

- Josh