If the Jiras are moved, Jira will automatically redirect those URLs.  So,
if the Jiras are moved, and someone tries to go to say

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4070  (one of the Hive Jiras
in the Hadoop project from Ashutosh¹s list)

Jira will redirect the URL to the moved Jira

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-xxxx

We should confirm with a test.

David