Hi Folks

With the issue that Thejas found with the schematool, I need to spin
another RC and cancel this vote. I am including Lefty's webhcat change and
the NOTICE and README.txt file changes as mentioned by Chao Sun as well.

Thanks
Vikram.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
pjayachand...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> Checked MD5, signatures, built source with hadoop-1 and 2 profiles, ran
> some test queries, no snapshot deps.
>
> On Jan 29, 2015, at 10:04 AM, Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com<mailto:
> ga...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
>
> +1.  Downloaded it, checked out the signatures, did a build, checked there
> were no snapshot dependencies.
>
> Alan.
>
> Vikram Dixit K<mailto:vikram.di...@gmail.com>
> January 27, 2015 at 14:28
> Apache Hive 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~vikram/hive/apache-hive-1.0-rc1/<
> http://cp.mcafee.com/d/5fHCNASyMCC--MYC-rKrhKUZtZxBBwSztMQsIecEEFCQrKfnvoppvdETsd7bZS7CrCRx7iSS9X12eM1heIpRwoH4HjBPpeIpRwoH4HjBPpEVIUeSP3_nVBAtRXBQSjhOqeuvd7bTbnhIyCGyyPOEuvkzaT0QSyrpdTVdByX2rXXapKVI06JZlz_XlJIj_w0e6DUP8H7ls9Oc_CHroDVsD8PVt7HBUShMSxVAL7VJNwnhjovhvbH2eBJIjS24twsjH6to6aNaQVs54V6vXlJIj_w09JVBwsr1vF6y0QJxAc0AqdbFEw45JIjYQg1uhDPh0zRPh02_f_quq81bo8igSvCy14SMUrbh5deRHlsi_T
> >

> Maven artifacts are available here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-1020/<
> http://cp.mcafee.com/d/k-Kr6hESyMCC--MYC-rKrhKUZtZxBBwSztMQsIecEEFCQrKfnvoppvdETsd7bZS7CrCRx7iSS9X12eM1heIpRwoH4HjBPpeIpRwoH4HjBPpEVIUeSP3_nVBAtRXBQSjhOqeuvd7bTbnhIyCGyyPOEuvkzaT0QSCrpdTVdByX2rXXapKVIDeqR4IOfHlFatoBKRrr4_U03BGMDY9V7RGQBeIpvj00eHroDVehDOWdQXUrgYOnzYSUMbEFIfELBRx7iSS9X12eMe9RzeI35oBqsK2yszfZGSS9_M04SYOMedwLQzh0qmMO60id6BQQg22SS9-q80L8PVEwhWVEw1vD_Jfd40BI498rfPh0yrosdNK_WKF-w
> >

> Source tag for RC1 is at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/branches/branch-1.0/<
> http://cp.mcafee.com/d/2DRPoAcyhJ5xddZZxVdYTsSztNWXX3bb1J6XxEVosphhjdETsuK-MOO-rhKUqenXIfcTdH2eBJIjS24tw2ytoPH0Nm9mDbCOtoPH0Nm9mDbCPhPpMtJC7-LPb8XHTbFICzAQsY-qenKmKzp5dl55DBgY-F6lK1FJASOrLOrb5S4TTSkPtPo0exC7qJJyvY01OfHlFCQtMD8P-48X2NfWogzIb4OWfnMSxVAL7VJNwnhjovhvbH2eBJIjS24twsjH6to6aNaQVs54V6vXlJIj_w09JVBwsr1vF6y0QJxAc0AqdbFEw45JIjYQg1uhDPh0zRPh02_f_quq81bo8igSvCy14SMUruy0Jp7Dt1bg
> >

> Voting will conclude in 72 hours.
>
> Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vikram.
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Nothing better than when appreciated for hard work.
-Mark