Dear Hive users and developers,

Hive community is considering a user group meeting[1] January 21, 2016 at
Cloudera facility in Palo Alto, CA. This will be a great opportunity for
vast users and developers to find out what's happening in the community and
share each other's experience with Hive. Therefore, I'd urge you to attend
the meetup. Please RSVP and the list will be closed a few days ahead of the
event.

At the same time, I'd like to solicit light talks (15 minutes max) from
users and developers. If you have a proposal, please let me or Thejas know.
Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Xuefu

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/227463783/