Some recent failures -

org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_auto_join_stats2
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_index_auto_partitioned
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestCliDriver.testCliDriver_stats_filemetadata
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestEncryptedHDFSCliDriver.testCliDriver_encryption_insert_partition_dynamic
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestMiniLlapCliDriver.testCliDriver_stats_filemetadata
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestNegativeCliDriver.testNegativeCliDriver_authorization_uri_import
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.TestNegativeCliDriver.testNegativeCliDriver_columnstats_partlvl_multiple_part_clause
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.spark.session.TestSparkSessionManagerImpl.testMultiSessionMultipleUse
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.spark.session.TestSparkSessionManagerImpl.testSingleSessionMultipleUse
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.security.authorization.plugin.TestHiveOperationType.checkHiveOperationTypeMatch
org.apache.hive.jdbc.TestSSL.testSSLVersion
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testAddJarsAndFiles
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testCounters
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testErrorJob
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testJobSubmission
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testMetricsCollection
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testRemoteClient
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testSimpleSparkJob
org.apache.hive.spark.client.TestSparkClient.testSyncRpc