Hi Alan,

yeah that doesn't look good so far. How many of those are considered active
though...hard to say. I see that the last bylaws change vote was held on
dev@ despite the rules saying it needs to be on user@. Last time (beginning
of 2015) only 17 were active but the list has changed by now.

I'll go through the ML and JIRA later today to find out for all of them.

Cheers,
Lars