Looks like we retain the last 10 runs at max. With tests running in less
than an hour, very often, we end up with situations where test reports are
not available?
I suspect the 10 run limit is due to the size of the logs generated by each
run - close to 6GB (on the ptest server).
I think it will be useful to increase the number of runs - something like
30 or 50. ptest now has an option which allows log collection for failed
tests only. For a test with ~10 failures - the retained log size ended up
being 250MB. Does it make sense to turn on this option, and increase the
number of retained results? (Anyone know how to change the number of
retained runs?)
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Sid