anishek created HIVE-15940:
Summary: Query Logs to be merged with GetOperationStatus call
Issue Type: Improvement
The query logs are queried in a separate thread and the progress bar is
processed in a separate thread along with query execution. The various logging
options lead query logs to cause interruptions in progress bar display,
to resolve this.
* Merge the query log operation as part of the getOperationStatus which also
gets the Progress update.
* make a separate response segment specifying metadata information about the
query like query id, applciation id, session id etc.
* if progress bar can be shown, dont show query logs till progress bar is
* show the query logs towards the end.
* allow turning of the progress bar information and just show the query logs.
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA