Great news! Thanks to everyone who contributed in getting our tests and
test infra sorted out.
We would definitely want to keep the status either green or blue definitely
not red :) All our previous efforts in keeping builds green didn't bear
fruit.
So, I think we need to make some changes here.

Any ideas what we can do to ensure green builds going forward?

Thanks,
Ashutosh