Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out. While your message doesn't seem showing any
images, I think the feature would be a great addition to Hive. (Hive
community always welcomes contributions like this.)

Please feel free to create an JIRA for easier discussion and tracking.

Thanks again for your interest.

--Xuefu