Hello,

There are some issues with the test execution at https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/ Last Friday I've talked with Peter Vary about it; and he was able to restart it ... it looked better for a few hours :)

Currently, I also see some rsync errors as well; so the issue might be caused by some network glitch.

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (3845539868 bytes received so far) [receiver]

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(226)
[receiver=3.1.1]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (894 bytes received so far) [generator]

If someone could look into it...I would really appreciate it - I'm starting to
loose the thread why I was pushing those tickets :)

cheers,
Zoltan