Hello Eugene!

I've looked into doing something with these; but I was not able to relieve the
warnings you've mentioned:

* the ;// is seems to be not configurable
   It seems like its handled by the whitespaceafter module; I'm not sure how to
allow / after ;
* I think that indentation of 4 for many method arguments makes it more
readable; so I think it would be the best to just drop this check...but I've
not seen any way to do this(w/o disabling the whole indentation module...)

maybe someone else should take a look at it....I find it pretty hard to get
docs about specific chechkstyle configurations; since the search keywords
mostly contain keywords like: semicolon, whitespace, comment...which tends to
pull in all kind of garbage results :)

cheers,
Zoltan