Hi, Alan,

If database cache is changed locally, we don’t want to bring remote copy to
overwrite it as the remote copy doesn’t carry local changes (ideally, we shall
also apply local changes to the remote copy images we bring in from db, but we
are not there yet). That’s why we skip the update if there’s local changes, and
wait for the next iteration to sync with remote. isDatabaseCacheDirty is
initially set to false unless there’s local update, and will be reset during
cache swap, thus give a chance for the next iteration to update the cache if
there’s no local changes.

Thanks,
Daniel