Apache asks that we keep at most 2 current versions in dist, to minimize
the space we take up on distribution mirrors.  Since we are running
multiple lines and a have a couple of separately releasable modules we'll
have more than 2 versions there.  But we have old versions of Hive 2 (2.1,
2.2) and of the storage-api (2.4, 2.5).  I think we should remove these.
That will leave us with the most up to date versions of Hive 1, 2, 3, the
storage api, and the standalone metastore.  Note that this does not affect
their availability in maven central or the apache archive.

Alan.