close the pr; wait 10 seconds (to let github deliver the closed message) then
open the pr...
(or log into the jenkins instance and press play on the job)

On 6/11/20 8:17 PM, David Mollitor wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to re-run a test:

http://130.211.9.232/job/hive-precommit/job/PR-1082/

Maybe it's a permission issue, but I don't see a way to manually do it.  We
really need a way though GitHub to re-launch the tests.