Hi Rohan and team,

The work sounds exciting thanks for considering contributing back to the
community.

The design document didn't arrive cause attachements are not allowed in
many Apache lists.

Maybe as a first step it would be nice to share a link to a Google doc
where people can add comments and possibly provide some feedback on it.
Then, I guess it makes sense to put in the wiki
under the respective section (design documents) and/or upload it in the
JIRA case.

I am not very familiar with the area so not sure if I can help much pushing
this forward but I am definitely interested to learn more about this work.

Best,
Stamatis