Hi Wish,

I personally don't think so. Of course it is a community decision, but to
store the sql query history is mainly belong to the client side from the
domain perspective.
For example the HUE does it. If you have a custom application in that case
the application domain determine it and it is responsible to the
application level. But I personally don't see the value to store and
retrieve it (like pg_stats) on hive side.

-Attila