Hey Stamatis!

I'm happy to donate these repos / help with the migration!
I should have done it earlier - but it was never top priority...thank you for
initiating it!

cheers,
Zoltan

On 8/23/23 14:00, Stamatis Zampetakis wrote:
Hi all,

Our precommit infrastructure uses code that resides in the following repos.

* https://github.com/kgyrtkirk/hive-test-kube
* https://github.com/kgyrtkirk/hive-toolbox
* https://github.com/kgyrtkirk/hive-dev-box

These are mainly maintained by Zoltán Haindrich who is always helpful
and kind to investigate and resolve issues.

For facilitating contributions from the apache community and also
removing some burden from Zoltan's shoulders it may be a good time to
migrate those and put them under the apache namespace.

For the initial migration, we could have a straightforward 1 to 1
mapping as shown below:

* https://github.com/apache/hive-test-kube
* https://github.com/apache/hive-toolbox
* https://github.com/apache/hive-dev-box