Thank you to the PMC members, committers and everyone who have helped me
with their advice and reviews. It's been a pleasure working on Hive over
the past couple of years. I hope to contribute and collaborate more for the
project in the future.

About me: I am working at Cloudera for the past 2 years, mainly engaged in
Apache Hive and related products. My current focus is on Iceberg support,
however I have had the opportunity to work on other areas of Hive such as
ACID compaction, optimising writes and related improvements.

Regards,
Sourabh Badhya