Hi Okumin,

I love this initiative. Especially every good platform should be pluggable.
In my mind the HMS should be just one option that the user can choose from.
Yes, that will be the default, but the world is way more open now, and we
need to provide the choice of freedom. If you or others want to choose a
different megastore it should be easy.

Both option1 and option2 are acceptable. (Maybe the first one is easier,
just need another factory, which are so boring :) )

Thank you for your PR and work. I will also check it soon.

-Attila