Hi,
the way to know if the job is running on all cluster,
you will look at logs of Hive(By default $HADOOP_HOME/logs)
another way is running the query in Hive
and use the web interface of hadoop:

address: http://server_jobtracker:port_mapreduce

Dear.

--
Ing. Alexis de la Cruz Toledo.
*Av. Instituto Politécnico Nacional No. 2508 Col. San Pedro Zacatenco. México,