From: Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:51:47
To: <u...@hive.apache.org>; <dev@hive.apache.org>
Subject: Book 'Programming Hive' from O'Reilly now available!

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that "Programming Hive" from O'Reilly is now available!

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920023555.do

I could not have said enough in the dedication about how absolutely
awesome Hive and Hadoop are! It is a great joy to work with hive and
to get to write the book.

One of the things I love about the book is that it had three authors,
five case studies, and two entire sections written by others. This is
much like the code base itself, which has a number of major
contributions by a number of people and organizations.

There is a long run down of people to thank for both the great work in
hive as well as those who supported my involvement. I hope the book
does all your great work justice!

Thank you,
Edward