Okay, then monospace with "()" after the method name is a good way to show
them:  parseJoinCondition() and getQualifiedAlias() ... but I only found
the latter pluralized, instead of singular, so should it be
getQualifiedAliases() or am I missing something?

trunk> *grep -nr 'getQualifiedAlias' ./ql/src/java/* | grep -v 'svn'*

> ./ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/ppd/OpProcFactory.java:221:   *
>> the comments for getQualifiedAliases function.
>
> ./ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/ppd/OpProcFactory.java:230:
>>  Set<String> aliases = getQualifiedAliases((JoinOperator) nd, owi
>
> ./ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/ppd/OpProcFactory.java:242:
>>  // be pushed down per getQualifiedAliases
>
> ./ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/ppd/OpProcFactory.java:471:
>>  private Set<String> getQualifiedAliases(JoinOperator op, RowResolver
>> rr) {

-- Lefty