Hi,

Its mid feb. Wanted to check if the community is ready to cut a branch.
Could we cut the branch in a week , say 5pm PST 2/21/14?
The goal is to keep the release cycle short: couple of weeks; so after the
branch we go into stabilizing mode for hive 0.13, checking in only
blocker/critical bug fixes.

regards,
Harish.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE